24 core Fiber distribution box fiber optic terminal box wall
mounted FDB splice box
Fiber optic distribution box is used for the distribution
connection of cable and fiber optic communication
devices. It leads out optic signal from drop cable to pigtails by
splicing in the box. It can be used for protective
connection of cable and layout pigtails, and fiber optic
termination of fiber access network. It is suitable for
outdoor, corridor, weak current silo or connection points of vilas,
for the splicing, storage and distribution of
local cable or drop cable, with capacity of 8 cores.
- Made of high strength cold rolled steel.
- Distributing optic into 24, 32, 48 paths by PLC splitter,
protecting optic fiber to terminal, easy to operate
- Can be installed with PLC splitter, optional splice tray, lock with
- Entering fiber cables of 1~48 cores capacity fuse and splice with
pigtails, connecting PLC splitter pigtails.
- FTTH cable connecting the PLC splitter pigtails through SC, FC, LC
duplex adapters panel, entering into building or home.
- IP 65 Protection Rating, antirust, dustproof, impact resistance,
excellently stable performance, long lifespan.
- OEM and customer's designation are acceptable
- Wall mounting, pole mounting, corridor, stairs mounted, desktop
mounted, mounted in cabinet. ApplicationFTTx Solution, Telecom
Packaging & shipping
- Packaging: Plastic bags&carton box
- Shipping: International Express: Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT and EMS etc;
Air and sea shipment if the quantity is big.
Working temperature: -20°C~+60°C
Relative humidity: ≤90%(+30℃)
Insertion Loss:lL ≤0.3dB(PC), 1L ≤0.3dB(APC)
Return Loss: PL≥40dB(PC), RL≥50dB(UPC), RL≥60dB(APC)
Splice cassette and cable management tools, installation nuts and
heat shrinking tube, rubber seal, hose clamp.
FTTH, FTTB, FTTC
Local Area Network