Fiber Optic Distribution Box 6 cores / fibers termination box
SC/APC with adaptor and pigtails
It is FTTH mini optic terminal box, made of high quality plastic,
small size, with plastic splice tray inside. It provides an
economical way for terminating small optical fiber.
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- Design for indoor uses.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits
- Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing
- Space saving: Double-layer design for easier installation and
- Lower layer for splicing and over length fiber storage.
- Upper layer for adapters, cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
- Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps
- Light weight, small size, easy installation
- The base and cover of the box adopts self-clip method, which is
easy and convenient to open and close
- Can connect/reconnect to adapters more than 200 times
- Connector for FC, SC, ST
- Max. Capacity: fibers
- Dimension: : 300*130*45( L X W X H )
- Weight: 0.2kg
Working temperature : -40℃~+85℃
Relative humidity : ≤85% (+30℃)
Atmospheric pressure : 70Kpa~106Kpa
Main technical datasheet
Insertion loss : ≤0.3db
UPC return loss : ≥50db
APC return loss : ≥60db
Life of insertion and extraction : >1000 times
---suitable for Pigtail, ribbon and bunch cable connectors
---Used for wall-mounted and rack-mounted applications